Our “Ergonomics: Working from home” training course is designed to be delivered online via a live webinar. Over the course of an hour, one of our ergonomics and safety specialist will demonstrate and explain the key steps employees should follow to set up a safe, comfortable, and productive home workspace.
Following the training course, attendees will also receive several useful resources including:
- Checklist and guide on how to set up a home office
- Workstation self-assessment guide
- Tips on how to reduce the risk of musculoskeletal disorders while working from home
- Stretch exercises
|Course Overview||Delivered online via a live webinar to a group of employees, this course will demonstrate and explain the key steps employees should follow to set up a safe, comfortable, and productive home workspace.|
The course will cover the essentials of ergonomics while working from home, including:
• Setting up a home office: chair choice and setup; desks/table selection; desktop equipment layout and positioning; breaks; laptops; lighting; and free resources.
• Musculoskeletal health
• Managing aches and pains
|Course Outcomes||Employees will be able to set up their own workspace at home by applying good ergonomic principles.|
They will be able to set up:
• Computers and related equipment (keyboards, mouse, screens)
• Furniture and seating
Employees will also be equipped with the basic ergonomics guidelines to help them identify and manage aches and pains while working from home.
|Who is it for?||Employees working from home / working remotely temporarily or permanently|
|Course length||1 hour|
|Course Location||Live webinar|
|Cost||All courses can be tailored to suit your specific needs. To discuss your requirements or to obtain a quote, please contact us.|
If you would like an expert to assess individual workstations, we can do that too! Send us an email or contact us on 03 9376 1844 to book the training or the assessments.