Designed for office-based workplaces and conducted at your workplace, Dohrmann Consulting offers the Ergonomic Workstation Setup course in two formats:
- Group training to educate individual employees to set up their own workstations for safe and comfortable working conditions
- One day intensive to ‘Train the Trainer’
|| ‘Train the Trainer’ Intensive
||Designed to be delivered in a group setting at your office, the ergonomic workstation setup course will teach your employees how to set up their own workstations by applying good ergonomic principles.
||This course is delivered as a one-day, one-on-one intensive, at your office. It trains the staff member to be able to setup ergonomically sound individual employee workstations throughout the organisation.
||Employees will be able to setup their own workstations to be ergonomically sound. They will be able to set up:
- Computers and related equipment (keyboards, mouse, screens)
- Furniture and seating
- Phone (position on desk, whether a headset is required)
|You will have someone on site who has a detailed and comprehensive understanding of the principles involved in setting up an ergonomic workstation, and how to apply them. They will be equipped to assess:
- Suitability, condition and adjustment of furniture and seating;
- Equipment (screen, keyboard, computer, mouse);
- Postures (ie whether the layout allows appropriate and comfortable work positions);
- Exposure to strain injury (lifting, reaching, posture, repetitive work);
- Access, spacing and layout of work groups;
- Work surfaces;
- General exposure to hazards;
- Storage (suitability for purpose, access, manual handling).
|Who is it for?
||Office employees who spend most of their day at a computer or other workstation.
||Health & safety officers, human resources staff member or other relevant members of staff, who will be/is responsible for ensuring individual workstations are ergonomically sound.
||Half day, at your office
||One full day, at your office
If you would like an expert to assess individual workstations, we can do that too
! Send us an email
or contact us on 03 9376 1844 to book the training or the assessments.