Extensive expert witness court experience – Australia-wide
Our team of ergonomics, engineering and safety specialists provide independent expert advice in hundreds of common-law personal injury cases a year. We regularly give evidence in court and perform with grace and competence under cross-examination. We serve both Defendant and Plaintiff clients, remaining objective and independent at all times.
Below is a list of some recent cases where our experts have provided court evidence.
Strain injuries – manual handling and repetitive strain injury (RSI) incidents
- Di Pietro v Stockland Development Pty Ltd (2020), Victoria
- Aycicek v Flowline Industries Pty Ltd (2019), Victoria
- VWA v A.C.N.125830015 Pty Ltd & Anor (2019), Victoria
- Damjanovic v Kah Australia Pty Ltd (2017), Victoria
- Acir v Frosster Pty Ltd (2009), Victoria
Slip, trip and fall incidents
- Da Costa v Bitu-Mill (2021), Victoria
- Sampson v Thiess Pty Ltd & Anor (2020), Victoria
- Talent v Patterson’s Earthmoving Pty Ltd (2020), Victoria
- Evans v Materia Trading Pty Ltd (2020), Victoria
- Kljusuric v Gajjh United Pty Ltd (2020), The Australian Capital Territory
- Potter v Yeung & Anor (2019), Victoria
- Chaffey v MPM Maintenance Services Pty Ltd & Anor (2019), New South Wales
- Rodd v Hall (2019), New South Wales
- Bucic v Arnej Pty Ltd (2019), Victoria
Plant and machinery incidents
- Metri v Nestlé Australia Ltd  NSWSC 343 (7 April 2021) (2021), New South Wales
Obligation-free preliminary expert opinion
We offer solicitors obligation-free preliminary liability opinions. These will help you identify strengths and weaknesses in your personal injury case before investing in a report. Your case will be reviewed by several of our experts, ensuring it will be covered from every angle. We only need the essential information from you.