Obligation-free Preliminary Expert Liability Advice - Ergonomics, Safety and Engineering
Our team of qualified expert engineers and ergonomists can provide obligation-free preliminary expert liability advice before you commit to a formal report. If you would like us to review a case, please complete all relevant information in the following form and submit.
Legal matters we can investigate and help you assess liability:
- Strain injuries – manual handling & RSI
- Slips, trips and falls
- Plant and machinery accidents
- Product failures
Preliminary advice process:
- Once we receive your request, we will review the merits of the case from a liability point of view, so you don’t need to commit to a formal expert report.
- Our advice will be preliminary (for example, not a service-ready formal report), but aimed at helping you identify strengths and weaknesses in the liability aspects of your case.
- Your case will be reviewed by several experts, so it will be covered from every angle.
- Once we’ve completed the review, we’ll give you a brief call or email to discuss the results of our assessment.
- Please expect a turnaround of approximately 5 – 7 business days for each case review. If you require a more urgent review, please let us know ASAP.