SENIOR CONSULTING ENGINEER
Sergej Patkovic has practised in the field of industrial automation for over ten continuous years. For the last seven years, he has specialised in industrial safety automation.
Sergej has worked nationally and internationally in the capacity of an industrial safety automation engineer.
Sergej has specialised as a safety advisor and consultant, particularly in performing hazard and risk assessment and risk reduction through engineering solutions. He has provided comprehensive technical advice through both consultation and training roles where he was responsible for undertaking various safety services and communicating legislative, standards and engineering design requirements to a variety of company stakeholders at a national and international level.
Sergej has attained a qualification of Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) which is an internationally recognised TÜV Nord certificate.
Some examples of his work include:
- Undertaking various risk assessments nationally and internationally
- Provided national and international training on machinery safety
- Developed design Safety Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Performed Performance Level (PL) verifications
- Performed industrial automation safety system validations
- 2015: CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert, TÜV NORD CERT GmbH
- 2017: TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, HBA Learning Centres
- 2019: CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert, TÜV NORD CERT GmbH
- 2019: TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, HBA Learning Centres
- 2022: CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert, TÜV NORD CERT GmbH
Sergej is an experienced consultant and provides expert opinion in the functioning and safety requirements of machinery and manufacturing process lines.
Sergej Patkovic holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering with honours.
Awards & Achievements
In his spare time, Sergej enjoys spending time with his family, reading and watching movies.
Tel: (03) 9376 1844