Ergonomics ConsultantAlireza Esmaeili is an ergonomist and an injury prevention expert with a bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy, a master’s degree in Exercise Physiology and a PhD in injury prevention. Ali has years of clinical experience as a physiotherapist and an exercise physiologist predominantly treating musculoskeletal disorders. He has also worked as an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant focusing on the rehabilitation and return to work process associated with workplace injuries. Ali has taught several subjects at university level as a lecturer, and he has been a postdoctoral researcher at Victoria University and a Football Research Consultant at the Australian Football League (AFL) focusing on injury prevention and risk factor analysis. He has several publications in the areas of injury prevention and biomechanics.
Some examples of his work include:
- Development of ergonomic strategies, plans and training programs
- Ergonomic assessment of manufactured products, work setups, and office spaces
- Risk assessment of various workplaces in the manufacturing, transport and healthcare industries
Memberships, Societies and Associations
- Member of Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Review editor at several scientific journals