Ashleigh Schintler is a materials engineer with strong forensic, analytical and project management capabilities.
As a consulting engineer, Ashleigh works closely with our team of senior ergonomists and engineers to deliver ergonomics safety improvement solutions, as well as incident investigations for litigated personal injury matters.
Some examples of projects Ashleigh has helped deliver include:
- Ergonomics studies and risk assessments of various workplace environments, including banking, retail, control rooms and warehouses
- Accessibility (AS1657) and general safety audits of asphalt, recycling and engineered timber plants
- Justified Performance Solutions and advice for stairways, ramps and other pedestrian requirements for the building industry in line with the NCC/BCA requirements
Ashleigh has been involved in providing research and advice in the investigation of several incidents relating to litigated personal injury claims.
Some examples of incident investigations Ashleigh has been involved include:
- Slips, trips and falls from same level incidents, including testing and measurement
- Falls from trucks, scaffolding, ladders and stairs
- Machine guarding, plant failure or unintended action, suspended loads, systems of work
- Playgrounds, slides and amusement rides
Ashleigh holds a Bachelor in Materials Engineering (honours), alongside a Masters in Engineering Management.
Outside of the office, she enjoys applying her creativity in the kitchen to conjure up new and exciting dishes and loves hiking and visiting galleries and museums.
Memberships, Societies and Associations
Tel: (03) 9376 1844