SENIOR CONSULTING ERGONOMIST
Terri-Ann is a qualified ergonomist and safety specialist with practical experience in ergonomics, compliance and occupational health and safety, as well as injury and rehabilitation management.
Having held several safety and ergonomics management roles across the automotive, manufacturing, entertainment and education sectors, Terri-Ann advises organisations on practical ergonomics and safety solutions. These solutions are always aimed at injury prevention, and enhanced safety, productivity, and comfort.
She has lectured on exercise rehabilitation and is a seasoned trainer in ergonomics systems, OH&S and injury management.
Some examples of her previous work include:
- Development of ergonomics strategies, plans and training programs
- Ergonomics assessments (offices, manufacturing, transport)
- Manual handling risk assessments and training
- Safety management systems audits and compliance
- Ergonomics implementation throughout all product design stages
Terri-Ann is an experienced incident investigator and provides expert opinion in personal injury matters. She specialises in manual handling, forces and strain injuries, as well as countermeasure solutions.
Terri-Ann holds a Post-Graduate Diploma of Exercise for Rehabilitation (Exercise Physiologist) and a Bachelor of Applied Science – Human Movement. She also has a Dual Diploma in OHS and Lead Auditor for Safety and Quality.
In her spare time, Terri Ann enjoys spending time with her husband, identical twin daughters and pugs. She loves cooking for family and friends and can usually be found at the beach, walking, swimming or surfing.
Awards & Achievements
- 2017: Design and implementation of an Ergonomics System for the Toyota Motor Asia Pacific region
- 2017: Hosted the Toyota Motor Annual Asia Pacific Safety Conference and presented on Ergonomics Strategy for the region.
- 2015: Lead role in achieving winner of Global Safety Kiazen award winner – Ergonomics activity for Material Handling tasks’ (Toyota Motor Corporation Australia)
- 2012: Lead role in achieving winner of ‘ Global Safety Kiazen award – Ergonomics activity at new model stage’ (Toyota Motor Corporation Australia)
Tel: (03) 9376 1844