Mark Dohrmann and Partners Pty Ltd
Australian consulting engineers and ergonomists - 1977 >>
For specific details of our services, select "Services".
Here's a summary:
We specialise in workplace planning and injury prevention.
Through inspections, reports, advice, design, and training, we help clients plan, build and modify workplaces and work systems which are safe, comfortable and productive. This process requires close consultation with the people who use or work with the systems we design. After all, they are the final judges of the ergonomic "fit". We also support common law actions in which expert evidence (engineering and ergonomics) is required, by investigating accidents, providing reports and attending court to give evidence.
- work layouts; furniture selection; strain prevention; flow and process studies;
- computer use; guarding; lighting; noise;
- return-to-work modifications; legal compliance audits.
- injury prevention; ergonomics; manual handling;
- alternative duties; occupational health and safety;
- machine guarding; risk management; workplace design;
- legal duties.
Common Law - expert evidence
- expert professional advice on risk exposure;
- liability and negligence (personal injuries) - two thousand reports (and court attendance) since 1977. Employer, occupier and public liability.
An independently owned firm (est. 1977), we are resourced with a comprehensive library, extensive analysis facilities; measuring equipment and access to lab services. Our people work in manufacturing, offices, factories, transport, health care, schools, emergency services, process work, local government, and many other settings.